Become a member
Joining the Arboretum’s parent organisation, Tatton Garden Society, offers free entry to the Arboretum as well as a range of other benefits, see below. Annual membership is great value at just £38 for single and £58 for joint.
Application forms for 2024 membership will be available soon. Watch this space!
Benefits of membership
- FREE entry into The Lovell Quinta Arboretum at Swettenham.
- FREE entry into Tatton Gardens.
- Two private tours of Tatton Gardens each year, including the Japanese Garden, guided by Head of Gardens or a deputy
- Reduced car admission at Park entrances
- £32.50 annual car pass SOLELY for visiting the gardens
- £80 annual car pass for access throughout the park, i.e – allows entrance to the park and free parking in all the car parks.
- 10% discount on purchases at Tatton shops and courses
- 10% discount on plants and seeds at Grasslands Nursery, Free Green Lane Lower Peover, WA16 9QY Tel:01565 723831
- 10% discount on plants and seeds at Plumleys Garden Centre, Plumley Moor Road, Plumley, Knutsford, WA16 9SD. Tel:01565 722315
- 10% discount from Fryers (Blue Diamond Card), Manchester Road, Knutsford on plants and gardening products
- 10% discount off garden & conservatory planters, wall masks, water features, spheres, pebbles & decorative animals at Tatton Pottery, Home Farm, Tatton Park. Advise ringing Jenni Ellman before visiting on 07970 548995 www.tattonpottery.com.
- Visits to gardens of note country-wide, many of which are rarely open to the public; often guided by the owner.
- Six lectures on garden or botanical subjects.
- Society annual plant sale.
- The opportunity to take an active part in visits to and the maintenance and development of The Lovell Quinta Arboretum.
“Looking for a walk before lockdown. This was a real surprise. Lovely to see the autumn colours of the trees. Very natural. You can just wander around or follow the suggested routes. There are now over 2500 trees and shrubs, mostly clearly labelled.“
Carol268 via TripAdvsior